Khatim-ul-Ambia University (Hausary Madressa) Karachi - firstname.lastname@example.org 02136052446
The merit of a successful society is that it allows its people to prosper; accomplish individual, material & spiritual goals and grow under the guidance of scholars. On the other hand, the scholars themselves should be driven to assume the revered responsibility in order to successfully lead the society to immense heights.
Keeping in view this objective and the broader needs of Pakistan, especially Karachi, the resident scholars of Hauza-e-Ilmia (Qom) gathered a committee, to collectively address this vacuum. The committee later came to be known as the Khatim-ul-Ambia trust. Rising to its responsibilities, the said trust laid the foundation of the Khatim-ul-Ambia University (Hausary Madressa) in 2006. The primary purpose of this University is to produce scholars capable of directing the society toward the right path, one that is in accordance with the preaching and principles of Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W.) and His Pure Ahl-ul-Bait (A.S.).
To nurture scholars in scientific, social and religious education so as to 1) Help resolve social and societal disputes and difficulties 2) Strengthen and stabilize the society 3) Reinforce religious fervour within individuals
Members of Khatim-ul-Ambia Trust
1) Hujjat-ul-Islam Syed Hussain Haider Rizvi
2) Hujjat-ul-Islam Syed Taalib Tabatabi
3) Hujjat-ul-Islam Syed Asad Alim Naqvi
4) Hujjat-ul-Islam Syed Qurratul-Ain Abidi
5) Hujjat-ul-Islam Sheikh Aamir Raza Yasoobi
6) Hujjat-ul-Islam Sheikh Nadir Sadiqi
7) Hujjat-ul-Islam Sheikh Muhammad Taqi Hidayati
8) Hujjat-ul-Islam Sheikh Muhammad Raza Sabiri
9) Hujjat-ul-Islam Syed Muhammad Hassan Abidi
10) Hujjat-ul-Islam Sheikh Ali Sarwar
11) Hujjat-ul-Islam Syed Asim Naqvi
12) Hujjat-ul-Islam Syed Nasir Raza Naqvi
13) Hujjat-ul-Islam Syed Muhammad Hasnain Abbas Rizvi
14) Hujjat-ul-Islam Mirza Yawar Ahmed Muhamamdi
15) Hujjat-ul-Islam Syed Rehan Haidar Taqvi
Alhamdulillah, by the blessings of Imam-e-Zamana (a.s.) and Imam Mazloom (a.s.), the Khatim-ul-Ambia University has been serving in Karachi for the past five years. Under the auspicious guidance of Hujjat-ul-Islam Agha Aamir Yasoobi, along with other renowned scholars, the University is successful in imparting religious education as per requirements of contemporary times.
During this last five years, over a hundred students have enrolled in the University and are benefitting from this school. We are also delighted by the fact that some of our students are now studying in Hauza-e-Ilmia in Qom and Najaf.
1) The academic structure is based on the semester system with each semester being of six months (24 weeks)
2) The complete course work (from muqadamaat till Kafaya) is approximately of twelve (12) years
3) Along with the necessary training in Islamic ideology, other social sciences have also been included as part of the education system. These include: issues with contemporary Mujtahids, core of Tafseer, Nahj-ul-Balagah, Hadith etc.
4) The course work also includes training in three languages - Arabic, Persian and English, and basic computer literacy
5) Weekly lectures on ethics and morality
6) Comprehensive training on Quran recitation with added emphasis on proper pronunciation and Arabic grammar
7) Weekly exams and exams upon completion of course books
Khatim-ul-Ambia University is housed in two story building. The rented structure is built over a 400 sq. meter plot and is located at the heart of the city. The fifteen rooms in the building serve the purpose of class rooms, library, staff room, studentsí rooms and studentsí dormitory.
1) Minimum qualification: Intermediate
2) Fluency (reading/speaking/writing) in Urdu
3) Religious fervour
4) High regard for social, cultural and moral values
5) Adequate intellectual capacity
1) Daily congregational prayers
2) Daily recitation of Dua-e-Ahad
3) Weekly lecture on morality and ethics
4) Recitation of Duas in accordance with the day of week
5) Weekly azadari on Thursday night.
1) Minimum three (3) classes everyday
2) Mandatory participation in all other lectures
3) Hourly group library sessions everyday
4) Emphasis on constructive class participation
5) Daily breakout sessions for brainstorming and critique
6) Counselling hours with scholars
Students are encouraged to review literally works of renowned scholars and write research papers. Regular essay competitions are held to inculcate this habit.
Leisure / sport
Adequate emphasis is placed on students physical and psychological health. We have made arrangements for students to play cricket and football in the afternoon. Several indoor games are also available within the school premises. An annual picnic is also organised for all students.
1) Students hostel
2) Meal allowance
4) Computer lab (under construction)
After graduating, students may:
1) Opt for advanced studies
2) Enter the field of research
3) Impart religious education through speeches and essays